Thursday, November 30, 2006

I received my Ornament from Marie!

Wow, I love it! I received my USEBB ornament from Marie (Time to Sew) today. I was so excited, it came in a little bag filled with goodies. And this gorgeous Shepherd's Bush ornament. I am in love :D It is from the JCS 2006 Magazine. I have this set lined up to stitch, so this is perfect. Thank you so much Marie.


The Back of it.All of her generous gifts, how kind! I love the WDW thread, and the candle made it all smell so good. Thank you thank you!!!!

5 comments:

Carol said...

What a beautiful job Marie did with your ornament!

Wendy said...

That's a beautiful ornament and what lovely gifties you received with it!

Re needlework stands, a lot of people love Ergo floor stands or the Elan table/lap stands for their needlework. I have a similar one (couldn't afford one of the others) and it worked amazingly well when I needed to bead a Mirabilia piece, for when 2 hands just aren't enough.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful gift! That one is on my list of ones to stitch and now that I've seen it... wow! Your mermaids look beautiful!!! Gosh, I have some serious catch up to do.

Cathy B said...

Very beautiful! Marie did a wonderful job on this ornament. How special!

mainely stitching said...

Oh what a lovely finishing job your friend did! And your own stitching projects are wonderful, too!! :)