Thursday, March 25, 2010

Schnibbles Roundabout

Hey everybody, happy Thursday. It feels like Saturday to me. I took the day off to play. We went to the OMSI today, it's the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry in downtown Portland. They have so much to see and play with, if you are ever in the area, you have to go! Their new exhibit is Space, and it was excellent.

So, I finished the Schnibbles quilt for March last night. The pattern is called Roundabout. It went together pretty easily. I used the charm packs called Happy Campers by American Jane. I love them! I had the red polkadots in my stash, they matched perfect. Be sure to visit Sinta and Sherri's blogs on April 1st for the parade of quilts.
Nikki is in town, and we've been having fun with the kids. Her baby Lilyanne is 10 months old now. She is adorable, it's so good to see them again.

Have a nice day everybody!

17 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

Roundabout looks so fun in your happy camper farics! I use to live in Oregon/love the museum! Was that last picture of your daughter at Devil's Punchbowl?

Sasha said...

Wow I love your Roundabout!

Ariane said...

I love your roundabout quilt. The fabric you used really works well with this pattern. I love it!!!

Linda said...

This is definitely my favorite of your Schnibbles so far. So, so cute in that fabric. Love the back art too!

maria said...

Lovely little quilt, such happy colours. I like how you've stippled it.

Anne Ida said...

You have made a very pretty Roundabout shnibbles quilt! So happy, and perfect for spring ;o)

Nicole said...

Heather,

Your quilt turned out beautiful! But then again all your quilts are beautiful! Can't wait to see what's next! :)

Loraine said...

Darling little quilt! I love these little schnibbles patterns.
Looks like your having a fun time with your company. What a cool natural bridge! Where is that? Have a great day!

Sherri said...

I love your roundabout quilt...those fabrics are absolutely perfect!!!

Ree-ch said...

I finally got your blogsite, so cute. Gives me plenty of ideas now. Reed will have to budget me on fabric soon :)

Suburban Stitcher said...

so cute ;)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love your Roundabout! The colors look so fresh and crisp. Great job!

Marianne said...

Your Schnibbles is so cute. Great job getting it quilted too.

Jocelyn said...

Your Roundabout is so charming. I love the fabric. Great job!

an encourager said...

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry cute!!!

MysteryKnitter said...

Cute. I mean the quilt.

Robin said...

Where do you get the patterns for the Schnibbles quilts? I love the Roundabout!
Robin M.
Mineola, TX