Thursday, December 07, 2006

Stash Enhancement and Ramblin'



I’ve been so bad, I went and enhanced the stash AGAIN, like I really needed too! I got online at Stitches N Things, they have a lot of charts at 50% off, so I picked up about 5 of them that I couldn’t say no to. At least they were on clearance right?? ;) Here are 3 of the 5, I can’t find one of the pics… that’s alright.


I found a Shepherd’s Bush EZBoard, and they sent me all of the Shepherd’s Bush freebies! I love it. I have been searching for some of them for quite awhile, so they sure are kind to do that for me. I can’t wait to do some of them.


I haven’t stitched at all this week, I am having withdrawls, and it made me buy more stuff :D LOL! Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for your kind comments, you guys are great! I love this blogging stuff… I am addicted now. I’ve updated my Wish List, and my “Upcoming Projects List” as well, and added a birthday ticker thing. I now need to figure out how to change the background stuff.


More Mermaids next week, I am anxious to get them done. I bid on a Z-Lap Stand from K’s Creations on Ebay, I’ll find out tonight if I win. I need a scroll frame now, as my wrists are giving me pain. I am 26, I thought I was invincible! Apparently not :P I need to find the scroll frame for it if I do win. I do mostly small projects anyway, so nothing too big. My Mermaids and Four Seasons are my huge ones, and that is as big as they get, and not very often do I do them.

No comments: