Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Apple finish :)

I finished the JBW Design : French Country Apple tonight. It turned out so cute. This is the first time I've put my initials on one of my pieces, I think I need to make it a habit! Now I need to find a cute frame for it.
Here is a WIP of a Shepherd's Bush needleroll called BeeHive. I really like it so far. I have learned a few new stitches. The big beehive in the middle took me a bit to get the hang of... it's kinda crooked. That's alright ^_^ I am about 1/2 way done with it. I haven't ever done a needleroll before, so we'll see how it goes when it comes time to finish it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish of Country French Apple, it came out great.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love those JBW designs...I'm going to have to try one someday!
The needleroll looks fabulous as well...I'm sure you'll do a wonderful finish with it!
:)