Saturday, January 06, 2007

New start...

I started another project today, this really isn't like me, but I couldn't help it :) I started the Bent Creek Snappers, I thought I could do one per month, if I can keep up with it, then I'll have a nice pretty project done at the end of the year. Here's to hoping :D I got the border done and started on the snowman. I am doing them horizontal all of the way across. The piece of linen I bought from Silverneedle is so long, I think they gave me plenty of extra. I really like this project, I think it's adorable :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice start, the Snapperland series is a nice one.

Wendy said...

You're off to a good start on January! I did the Bent Creek Snappers last year and thoroughly enjoyed stitching them. Now to start on the Winter Snapperland...;-D

Carol said...

Those Snappers look like fun projects - enjoy!!