Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween Exchange

I heard from the group moderator Dawn that my exchange was received for the USEBB Halloween Exchange. We had the wrong address initially so it was returned to me, and I had to re-mail it to Debbi, I am so glad that it got to her safely!


I loved this exchange, I had so much fun making this for Debbi. I stitched Halloween Sampler by Lizzie Kate, and finished it into a cube (big surprise eh?). I found the most perfect fabric for it too, all of the stripes matched!
I have finished another exchange, but can't show it for awhile since it's for Christmas. Go me! I finished early :D I've also been working on a simple stitchery wall hanging, I have to do the finishing on it though, and then I'll show it off :) It was fun to stitch something a little different, I've never just done stitching on muslin before. It'll be a birthday gift for a friend of mine.
I am thinking my next project will be the lighthouse, and also work on the 4 seasons if I am in the mood. If you haven't noticed I have to be in the mood to work on things. If I am not feeling it... I won't do it.
Over and out!

16 comments:

Katrina said...

What a cute cube! Love the finishing on it too.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

This is gorgeous Heather :) I'm sure Debbi loved it!
The lighthouse project is beautiful...I cannot wait to see it grow!

Sonda said...

The fabric is wonderful! It's inspiring to see your finishes.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Fantastic exchange! I love it.

Ulla said...

I love this cute cube!

Sherry said...

How cute! I know she will enjoy it!

Lennu said...

It's very cute, the fabric suits really well!

mainely stitching said...

That Halloween cube is so utterly perfect! What a great job!!!

Wendy said...

That's a great finish! And I love the Hallowe'en design too.

Jane said...

Wow! That is adorable! Great exchange!

Sharon said...

What a fantastic cube! Great finishing. Congrats.

Cheryl said...

Great cube! The fabric is perfect :)

Hannah said...

Lovely exchange! I have that pattern in my stash and want to stitch it :) The fabric is perfect like Cheryl said!

Anonymous said...

Great cross stitched bag. That would take me forever. Lovely project!

Georgie said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen for a while!!!!! Where on earth did you get the little pumpkin hanging off the side???? I have got to have one of those. LOL I live in Australia, so I'd have to order it from the States. What store could I get it from? Thanks so much, Georgie

MysteryKnitter said...

I get your point. I'm a bit like that too. If I'm not in the knitting mood, I don't knit. If I'm not in the stitching mood, I don't stitch.