Monday, December 17, 2007

PIF from Marie

I am so excited, Marie sent me a Pay it Forward gift this past week, and it was so great. I love everything she sent to me.
She made me this cute pinkeep. I don't have a pinkeep, nor have I attempted to make one, so this is extra special, I love it :)

Also, she made 3 of the sweetest ornaments, I like them all so much. My tree is decorated with a lot of ornaments like this, so they all fit in perfectly.
Thank you Marie, you are awesome! *hugs*
Our tree is up now, and we are slowly getting ready for Christmas, we are having so much fun! My kids have been trying their hardest to be good because Santa is watching :D

13 comments:

mainely stitching said...

What a wonderful PIF gift from Marie!!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous PIF gift! Enjoy.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Isn't Marie, the most wonderful of all people?! I just love her and she spoiled you rotten too! The pinkeep is gorgeous as are her lovely ornies...good going Marie! And lucky, lucky you Heather!!

Kathy A. said...

Oh, what beautiful gifts. The pinkeep is just the sweetest and the ornaments are simply lovely. Lucky you!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

The pinkeep from Marie is just lovely and the other ornaments are too cute. Happy Holidays

Jane said...

What lovely gifts! That pinkeep is beautiful and the ornaments are adorable!

Marie said...

So glad you liked the PIF and few extras :) I LOVE stitching for you!
My tree won't go up intil I arrive in VT on Wed. Thought I would be up there last weekend to do it but the storm kept us here in CT :(

Thanks again for sending the beautiful thread cutter, it's GREAT!

Have a truly WONDERFUL holiday!

Lennu said...

Oh how beautiful!! Marie is such a wonderful person and her stitching is great. The colours in the pinkeep are so pretty and the ornaments are very cute!

Carolyn said...

What an amazing gift..

Your ornaments are gorgeous :)

Teresa said...

The pinkeep is the sweetest. Love the ornaments.

Warmest Holiday Wishes
Teresa

Von said...

Those are the sweetest ornaments! We're all going to need multiple Christmas trees to display all this beauty!! :D

Michelle said...

What sweet gifts! That pinkeep is gorgeous!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow, everything is so beautiful!