Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I've had a lot of fun in the past week, and managed to make some progress on projects!!  I felt like after school started, finding a new rhythm to my day was kind of hard.  It felt good to get some things done.  I've enjoyed working on my On a Whim quilt.  I got it quilted and the binding sewn on.  I need to hand sew the binding down now.
My mom has requested a few more tablerunners for her house.  I started one this weekend, and managed to get it all pieced and quilted.  It was a fun one to make.
Another project on my list was to make two new pillowcases for our bed.  I bought voile fabric designed by Valori Wells.  It is great fabric, really buttery soft.  Perfect for pillows!
I have another mile long list of projects for the rest of the week.  Hopefully I can tackle some more!
Linking up with Freshly Pieced
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your Quilts = PERFECTION and CUTENESS!
Pillow cases...that's a great idea! I've made them for my kids, but never for us...I think I may do that myself!

Corinne said...

Love your On A Whim! I started a few of those blocks last week but think I need to switch fabric lines. Your fabric choices are absolutely lovely!

Ava said...

Your projects and blog are so inspiring.

Catherine said...

I love your 'on a whim' quilt - it looks really fresh and pretty.

Karen said...

Such a comforting quilt! It looks very vintage.

Taryn said...

I want to make an 'on a whim' quilt too. I love your fabric choices - well done! :-)

MysteryKnitter said...

Beautiful fabric choices!