Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Stockings

A friend asked me to make her and her hubby some stockings, I was happy to do it.  I love making them, they are so fun.  I was given a stack of red and green fabrics, and off I went.

I realized after I took these photos that I shouldn't have used such a bright background, the stockings kind of blend in a little too much.
I did some hand stitching with DMC thread on them, I like the look of it.
Here are the backs of them.
The pattern I used is called Merry, by Camille Roskelley.  I have made lots of these stockings now, and can't recommend the pattern enough.
These I made last year for my family...
Have you made stockings, what pattern do you use??

1 comment:

Daisy Debs said...

Hallo again ! I love your Christmas projects and especially that dear little Nativity set . Have a lovely Christmas my stitching friend !
x