Wednesday, June 06, 2007

NRR off to Von, and June BC Snapper

My Neighborhood RR is finally ready to march out the door to Von today! I know she’s winging her way to Puerto Rico right now (I wish I was stuffed in her suitcase!), so it’ll be ready for her when she comes home.

I haven’t quite finished it, but I see that is the case with other RR’s as well, so I don’t feel too bad :D I wanted to stitch more grass and a few more little animals on it, but it’ll have to wait for a year and a half. Stitching that big huge border took a lot more time than I expected. I am really looking forward to what everybody stitches on this.

In other news, I finished my June Bent Creek Snapper! ½ way done! Woohoo! Even though I still will have to stitch the leaves around the border, but that won’t be too bad.
Guess what I picked up for the first time in 11 months? The Four Seasons! I had a lot of fun working on it, and so I’ll be focusing on that until I get sick of it again :D Pictures to come when I show a bit more progress.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Your Bent Creek is looking so cute! Congrats on finishing June.

mainely stitching said...

I absolutely love your NRR block!! And your BC is fun. :D

Dawn T. said...

Your NRR looks wonderful! BC looks great, too!

Marie said...

Heather, I see others doing these NRR ~ how does that work? Are you required to mail it off on a certain date? sounds like you wanted to work on it some more. It looks very nice!

Love the Bent Creek as well.

Have a great weekend!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your RR is great, and I can't wait to work on it.

Your Snapper looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hi I have been searching high and low for the border to this . I see you have it and wonder if you'd be willing to sell me a copy of the border only? e-mail me at clarys@westriv.com if you will. Please pardon the imposition of asking this if it offends you in anyway! Cheryl

MysteryKnitter said...

The NRR is neat.