Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Plums finish, and June review/July goals

You know, I wanted hot weather, I really did… and now I am trying to figure out exactly why I would want hot weather :D After living in Yuma, Arizona for years, you would think I would not be phased by a mere 95 degrees… I suppose I’ve acclimatized to the cooler weather now. I can’t deal with the hot stuff, I literally wilt, just like my pansies.

I’ve been working on LHN: Plums for a few months off and on at work, and finally finished it on Friday, isn’t it cute? I love the purple threads on this one. I might make this into another pillow, like I did with the Blueberries.

June Review
Work on Old McMary’s *NO*
Work on Snapperville *NO*
Work on BBD: Sunflower House *YES*
Make baby blanket for friend Andrea *started it*
Work on Carpenter Star Quilts *YES*
Stitch an ornament *NO*Stitch F&S blocks mail by 6/20 *YES*Find chart for next NRR *YES, and started it*

Also: completed Short Story Quilt, LHN: Plums, Lizzie Kate: September Block, started bird stitchery, tied Holly Jolly quilt.

July Goals
Finish Cindy’s NRR and mail to Von
Start SBEBB Shepherd’s Bush Exchange
Work on Baby blanket for Andrea
Work on bird stitchery
Work on BBD: Sunflower House
Work on Old McMary’s
Work on Snapperville
Finish one Carpenter Star quilt
Stitch an ornament

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Your Plums finish is very pretty--I love the colors!

Jenna said...

Plums turned out beautifully! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Wendy said...

Plums is a great finish! You get so much done with your quilting, I'm amazed that you find time to still stitch!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Love the Plums, congrats on the finish. CJ

Sharon said...

Pretty finish!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love your PLUMS ;) So pretty and I think a pillow finish would be just perfect!

MysteryKnitter said...

The Plums one is beautiful. If you want to turn it into pillow, that would be perfect.