Saturday, October 11, 2008

The drawing winner is....

So, Miss Jessie was in charge of our drawing today... and the winner is PAT!! Congrats Pat, I'll be mailing you your chart when I get your address :)
Have you all been enjoying the weekend? The weather was beautiful today, and we were able to get outside to play. I've been sewing like a madman the past few days, but don't have anything finished to show at the moment. I did get to a quilt shop today, and got red and white fabrics to make a new quilt with, I can't wait to start it. :D

Here is an updated picture of how far along I am with Von's NRR. It's turning out very cute :)
I hope you all have a lovely remainder of your weekend.

P.S. Sunny the giant puppy says HI!! Actually she is begging for a doggy treat LOL!

5 comments:

Felicity said...

Two gorgeous girls!

Sunny is looking like my Harry at the moment - very lean and hungry! LOL

I bet she's lots of fun for the kids. Here's Harry: http://blissxstitches.blogspot.com/2008/10/remember-this-little-cutie-hes-done.html

Pat said...

Thank you so much Miss Jessie for drawing my name. I love the chart. Please thank Mommy too.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Look at those eyes...my heaven's - gorgeous :)
And Von's RR...STUNNING!

Marie said...

Jessie is always such a willing helper!
Your dog is quite pretty! :)
I am anxious to see which quilt you will make with the red/white fabric???? I am off to Houston, TX on Sat. for International Quilt Festival...wish you were coming with me. :)

MysteryKnitter said...

I am glad J helped you. S is such a lovely dog. The RR makes fine progress.