Thursday, October 06, 2011

Table Runner for Mom

My mom's birthday is coming up next week, and I've been itching to make her this table runner. I made pillows for her a few months ago, and she loved them. She asked if I could make a few more things.... nothing like a birthday to get going right??
I used fabric from the Simple Abundance line by Moda, which I love, and is remnants of a fat quarter bundle I've had. The yellow is from my stash, and the backing fabric is also.
My daughter insisted we take a picture of her hedgehog family on the table runner. We found these at a local toy store, they are called Calico Critters, could you just die, they are so sweet!
I may have bought them for me, and not her...

6 comments:

Kim said...

It's lovely! And OMGosh I love those stinkin' cute hedgehogs!!! :o)

randi--i have to say said...

very nice tablerunner! and the hedgehogs are too sweet. my daughter would go nuts over those!

Just Jenn said...

That came out so sweet! Your Mom is sure to love it.

Linda said...

I love your table runner--and I especially love the hedgehogs on it! I love Calico Critters too!

Kristen King said...

You tablerunner is beautiful...and I want those Hedgehogs. :)

MysteryKnitter said...

Awww, those hedgehogs!