Saturday, June 09, 2012

May 2012 Portland Modern Quilt Guild Meeting

I was able to attend the May Portland Modern Quilt Guild meeting, and I really enjoyed it!  There was a great presentation on photography, how to find the right lighting, and taking photos of quilts.  I enjoyed it.  My favorite is always the show and tell.   Here are some of the wonderful quilts that people shared!
So many selvadges!!
These are only a few of the quilts shown, but I thought you'd enjoy them!!  I love the color in all of them they are so happy and bright.  On the guild's website they have even more photos on THIS POST.

3 comments:

Ariane said...

What a great show of quilts! Thanks for sharing!!

Katrina said...

Wow they are all absolutely wonderful. I especially love the selvage quilt!!!!

MysteryKnitter said...

Great quilts.