Tuesday, June 04, 2013

A sweet little Posy quilt

I love the new fabric line by Aneela Hoey called Posy!  I picked up a fat eights bundle and cut it up the next day.  The soft springy colors were mesmerizing me haha!  I decided to make another quilt from the book Schnibbles times Two, by Carrie Nelson.  I love her patterns a lot, they are so great.  I had to modify the pattern however, a fat eight is only 9" across, and the book needed 10" squares, so the blocks are a bit smaller, but they still look great, and really used up all of the fabric.
The colors in my backyard are really vibrant this spring, it's a perfect setting for photos.
I used the stripes in the center of each block.
It's all washed and ready to go!
I used a matching mint floral print on the back that I had in my stash.
This quilt is for sale in my Etsy shop!  

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

That is gorgeous!