Friday, August 08, 2014

The Sewing Room Swap

Instagram is one of the funnest social media sites.  One of my friends said she was joining the Sewing Room Swap.  I had to jump on board, I hadn't done a swap for a long time.  We all got our names and suggestions for what our partner's would want.  Everyone really went all out and made beautiful items for each other's sewing rooms.

My partner loves Anna Maria Horner, and wanted something to carry her hand work around in, since she's always on the go.  I settled on making the Divided Basket by Noodlehead.

And the Triple Zip Pouch.  So much fun to make!  I changed the pattern to make it a bit longer.
My partner sent me the most beautiful items, I can't believe how well she had me pegged!  I am thrilled with what I received.  It was really a fun swap!
I just love it all, the mini quilt is hanging in my bedroom, it's adorable.

3 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Looks like a fun swap! I have not done one in awhile. Thanks for the inspiration.

Marie said...

I remember the days when you did lots of cross stitch exchanges/swaps. :-)
Love what you stitched up for your partner...so many zippers. I have a zipper phobia and need a good teacher.

love what you received.

Hope that you and your family are all doing well.

MysteryKnitter said...

That is awesome, if you ask me.