Thursday, January 25, 2007

Things about me :)

Snagged from Wendy’s Journal :)

Each player of the game starts with "6 Weird Things about You" People who get tagged need to write in their blog 6 weird things, as well as state the rule clearly. In the end you have to choose 6 more people to be tagged and their names.

Six weird things that you didn't know about me...

1. I always have an agenda, whenever we go somewhere, I always have somewhere else nearby I need to go to, I always have to have this pre-planned in my head. It drives my husband crazy, and me too sometimes. At least I am never bored!

2. Wendy, you and I have this in common, singing as loud as I can to loud music in my car. Me, particularly in the mornings driving to work. Usually it is my rock music, it wakes me up and puts me in a good mood. I have a very bad voice, but I like to sing :)

3. I love old cars, and hot rods. In fact, my husband painted flames on my PT Cruiser. I love it.

4. Whenever I sit down, I have to be reading something, or cross stitching. Basically something to keep my hands and mind busy. I can’t sit down to relax, it’s rather annoying.

5. I have too many hobbies, and I love starting new ones, I love learning new things. Which means I have boxes full of random, various hobby projects. My main ones now are cross stitching and quilting, but there is painting, drawing, card making, scrapbooking, jewelry making (new one!), reading, and it could go on and on. Anyway, I still love all of these things, and just can’t do them all at once. I sit at work a lot and think about doing them all, and not wanting to be at work… ah well, gotta pay the bills.

6. I want to own a horse boarding facility some day, where everyone comes to ride horses and enjoy them. I would love that.

And I'll tag whoever reads this and wants to play along. Just let me know so I can visit your blog and learn a little more about you too!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for playing, Heather! Its really fun to read what people have put down, and then find out how much we have in common. I love PT Cruisers and always wanted one!

Kendra said...

I'm in the midst of coming up with my answers, but I thought I'd go ahead and let you know I played along before I forgot! :-)