Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yes another PIF! From Cindy

3 awesome PIF's this week, wow. Cindy outdid herself on this adorable fob! She said it's a house from the Drawn Thread Game Board in honor of our neighborhood RR we'll be starting soon. So sweet! Thank you Cindy I love it :D



I finally can show you something I am making, seriously everything I am doing right now is a secret! So, this is the Cannon Beach chart, I got most of the border done and started the clouds. It's not very big, so I don't think it'll take me too long. I really like it so far! The pattern is on the bottom right of the picture there... just in case you wanted to know what it'll look like!



6 comments:

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

What a beautiful fob!!! :-) Love your Cannon Beach piece... the fabby is gorgeous and the colours just lovely!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments! Did you get to watch The Prestige yet? It's great! I watch Eragon yesterday three times! I love it... tho' they left out quite a bit... I can't wait for the third book!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like the fob! I had a great time making it for you :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That is a super sweet fob :) Love the beading edge! You've been quite lucky with PIF's recently!!
I understand about the secret stuff :)

mainely stitching said...

oh, that's beautiful!! :)

Carol said...

What a fantastic PIF from Cindy :-) I know, I know - I still owe you one too :-)

MysteryKnitter said...

Looks lovely that stitching and nice fob too.