Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Goals, March Review

My March Review:

Begin working on my cousin’s quilt, get all of the squares cut out at least. I have cut out some of the squares, the log cabin quilt took over :D

Make one Birthday Block this month, I did this, but it's late :(

Stitch one of the Shepherd’s Bush ornaments for the SAL Yes!

Finish the Jayne’s Attic RR and mail it by the 19th of this month. yes!

Finish Jessie’s Horse Quilt completely, piece backing and quilt it! Almost done, I have to tie it, I'm 1/2 way done now. I made it with really thick batting, so quilting wasn't going to work. I bought DMC floss for tying it, and so far it looks really cute!

Work on Mermaids at least once a week. Well, does one time count, uh in a month? :D

Work on Gift for my friend: Yes

Start an exchange (I have everything, just need to start it!) It's about 1/2 way done now.

Stitch Bent Creek : March Snapper: YES!

It was a pretty good month, not as productive as say... January, but I had something in me that month that kept me up all night every night working on stuff. So, I was pretty happy with my progress in March :D

April Goals:

Stich Bent Creek: April Snapper

Stitch another Shepherd's Bush Ornament for the SAL

Stitch USEBB Potting Shed exchange *finished on 4/15/07*

Put Stitches in the Mermaids

Put Stitches in Old McMary's Farm

Finish stitching the Cannon Beach piece *finished on 4/17/07*

Finish Jessie's quilt this week!

Finish the blocks for my Blue/Yellow log cabin quilt *completed*

Finish cutting squares for the Trip Around the World Quilt *completed*

Make the birthday block for the exchange, this one is for me :D

That's enough for now :D I'll probably start on other things during this time, knowing me :P

Thank you SO much for your comments about my log cabin quilt, it's been really fun to make so far! :D And welcome to the new readers! I love having you.

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wow, you've been seriously busy!

Unknown said...

Heather your blue and yellow quilt blocks look amazing!