Thursday, April 05, 2007

I received my Quaker Exchange from Vonna!!!

Let me just say that I pulled it out of the box and my jaw just dropped. It is just beautiful. Vonna had me for her exchange partner on the USEBB Spring Quaker exchange. She made me a little "wallet", and inside were little pink scissors and pretty thread. She said it's the Quaker Flower by The Workbasket, and it's stiched over 1 using DMC varigated thread "carnation". She really put a lot of work into this, and you can tell by how unique it is. Thank you Vonna!!!!






9 comments:

Alberta said...

How stunning that is. Vonna is a very talented craftswoman! Lucky you!

Carol said...

Those are beautiful exchanges :-)

Judith said...

That is beautifull and I just love the inside fabric also a lot.

mainely stitching said...

Oh my heavens! That's absolutely stunning! The design is gorgeous, but the finishing - it's amazing!! You must be thrilled!

Wishing you a happy upcoming Easter!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I am so happy that you liked it Heather :)
Thank you for your generous comments about me/it :) They made my day!!

Katrina said...

Gorgeous Heather! It's so neat, I bet you were thrilled when you opened it :-).

Unknown said...

Oh my! That is just too pretty!

JoAnn said...

Oh how pretty! I love the way it was finished into sewer's wallet :)

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, Wow! Heather is that ever gorgeous! What a lovely, lovely gift! I know how thrilled you must be! Vonna is such a talented lady! :-)

Hope you have a Lovely Easter... I'm at work and it's a *good* day thus far, so I'm trying to catch up on some blog reading... don't want to jinx it so that's all I'm saying... ;-)