Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Leena's Birthday gift to me

Well, my husband had been out of town all of last week, and he took our camera with him. I have got it back now, and am having a hard time deciding what to show you first! I have been working on way too many things since last week, and received some wonderful things too. I am going to show you one thing a day… you know, prolong it a bit! :D

So, I’ve decided to show you the beautiful tin and biscornu fob that Leena made me for my birthday! I joined the Birthday/Christmas exchange blog, and I was thrilled when I saw that Leena had sent me a gift for this exchange.

Here is the little tin:

And matching fob! I love it, it’s so cute!

Then she sent me some beautiful little scissors, floss and a pretty card.

Thank you Leena for this wonderful exchange :) It sure made my birthday perfect! I am going to use the little tin to store pins in for my sewing.

By the way, my mom received her blue/white quilt last week. She LOVED it. I am so glad! She really deserved a beautiful quilt because I have the best mom in the world.

9 comments:

mainely stitching said...

What a lovely exchange!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is beautiful Heather :) Leena did a great job for you!
I bet you Mom did love her quilt :)
It always makes you feel good when you get them something special, yes?

Cathy B said...

What a wonderful birthday gift for you from Leena! Enjoy!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, Heather everything is just gorgeous! What beautiful and thoughtful birthday gifts from Leena!!! :-)

I'm glad your Mom loved her quilt... but how could she not... it's so gorgeous! :-)

Can't wait to see the rest of your goodies... :-)

{{{Hugs}}}

Lennu said...

I'm so happy you like it, Heather :) And it's great that you have found use for the tin! It was such a pleasure to stitch these for you :)

Jacqui said...

They're lovely.

Katrina said...

Very cute, love the gift! The colors are gorgeous.

Von said...

Ooo, wonderful gifts! I have a scissor fetish and am positively drooling over those scissors! :D

Dani - tkdchick said...

what an awesome gift!