Tuesday, May 15, 2007

LHN Pumpkins Finish :)

What a crazy week, I have been more in a cleaning mood than a stitching mood! So, I haven't got much done in the past week. I need to get cracking on the Neighborhood RR or else I'll be in big trouble! I did manage to finish the Little House Needleworks Pumpkin today. I've been working on it for about a week now. Isn't it cute?


I started Cherries after I finished this, so hopefully I can show it to you by next week :) These are so nice because all of the thread is in it, and you can just grab it and go. Very cool.


I hope all of you have had a nice week so far!

10 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Pretty, pretty!....what are you going to finish it as? And I agree they are totally cool!

Carol said...

What a cute finish! Wow, a lot of us are "getting cracking" on the Neighborhood RRs right now - very exciting, though!!

Michelle said...

Cute! I love these little fruit packs.

mainely stitching said...

What a cute finish!

Dawn T. said...

So cute! I love fall themed designs:)

Wendy said...

Pumpkins looks great! Very sweet finish!!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, I love punkins and I love this design... and yours is beautiful! How are you going to finish it? I love the Cherries as well and can't wait to see that one... Lovely stitching, Sweetie! :-)

{{{Hugs}}}

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your cute finish!

Lennu said...

It's so cute, I love pumpkins :)

Patti said...

So is a stitching round robin like a quilting round robin in that one person does the starting part, then it makes the rounds of everyone else in the group? How fun!