A review, for my records anyway… this sure helps me keep on track!
September ReviewWork on the Four Seasons *no*
Finish 2 Shepherd's Bush Ornaments *yes*
Work on Grandma's Log Cabin *yes*
Stitch 2 Shepherd's Bush Ornaments *yes*
Finish Debby's NRR and mail it to Von at the end of the month. *yes*
Stitch September on the Bent Creek Snappers *yes*
This month was kind of not productive for me I thought. I did get a lot of random things done…
Other things I did this month: finished the Trip Around the World Quilt, Started the Pumpkin quilt, helped my sister with her quilt, tablerunner and potholders, made 4 birthday blocks.
1. Work on the Mermaids of the Deep Blue. I want to get these done I have made myself a deadline, November 15th. I have to get the Mermaids done! These are a gift for a good friend, and we might get to see her for Thanksgiving, if we do, I want it done to give to her then.
2. Find chart for next NRR, and start it.
3. Stitch October on the Bent Creek Snappers
4. Work on the 4 Seasons
5. Work on Grandma’s Log Cabin quilt
6. Work on Pumpkin Quilt
7. Put binding on Ocean Waves Quilt
I have more I’d like to do, but there are a few things this month that will take some of my evenings. So… I won’t plan any more goals :)