7 Random Things about ME…
Are you sure you want to know?
1. When I was about 5 years old, I got ran over by a UPS truck and was put in a bodycast. I don’t remember a lot of it, but some of it, like riding to the hospital in my neighbors yellow car, and being put in a chair by my dad, strapped in with bungee cords so I could eat dinner… I sure hope my kids don’t have to go through this.
2. I married Mark when I was 19 years old, and thought that was pretty young, until my Grandma told me she got married when she was 16, and her mom was more than happy about it! Imagine that! She wins.
3. I love art, I was studying fine arts in college and married Mark after only 2 semesters of college. So, now my art is making quilts and such.
4. I have lived in a lot of states: Oregon (now), Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, and my dad says I lived in Texas when I was a baby, but I don’t remember that one. This means I love to travel and meet new people, moving around a lot has really helped me be able to adapt easily in many situations.
5. I have a temper, I know, I seem so sweet *bats eyes*. It is my “thing” in life that I am constantly working on. I try so hard to behave, but sometimes, I slip up. We all have something we need to work on right?
6. I don’t turn off. From the time I wake up to the time I go to bed, I have to be doing something. I don’t like to waste time. And sometimes I really wish I could shut off and relax for once.
7. Um, let me see… I’ll be turning 29 next week, which means that I will be almost 30. (sorry, can’t think of anymore LOL!)
Who wants to be tagged? Well, I’ll tag those who visit often, so they’d better post! Lurline, Vonna, Marie P., Brigitte, & Natasha & Loraine.