Wednesday, January 05, 2011

PMQG exchange from Jen

For the Portland Modern Quilt Guild meeting in December I shared what I had made for my exchange partner, the Schnibbles quilt. The exchange I received was made by Jen. She is such a nice person, I was really excited that she got my bag of fabrics. She went a little crazy and made lots of fun things out of it.


She made this super great bag, it’s lime green, I love lime green! It even has a pocket on it.

Then, she made lots of little zipper pouches, and a journal cover too.

Thank you Jen for the beautiful bags and journal, they are already getting lots of use.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Sweet gift, I love everything! Hope you are having a happy new year too :-).

Unknown said...

Ah, I did make three bags. I was just trying to remember. Glad you like everything.

The quilt turned out great btw!

MysteryKnitter said...

What a nice exchange.