Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cross Stitching! Kawaii Winter Sampler

Are any of you on Instagram?  It is yet another highly addicting social media platform.  If you are on there, you can follow me, my name is "oregonsurfers"  I post on there at least once a day, if not more, it's so much fun!!

The reason I bring this up is because I could not resist the cross stitch pattern that was circulating on a lot of my friends Instagram photos.  The started the Kawaii Winter Sampler.  The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery is doing an advent cross stitch pattern, releasing 5 a week for the month of November.  I couldn't resist how cute and simple they were!  I was really stuck in a rut on my cross stitching and this has pulled me right out of it.

The color chart is using DMC or Cosmo floss, I already have so much DMC, I chose to use that brand of thread.  I had a 28 count linen in my stash that I pulled to use.  I saw somebody was using a really pretty blue linen and it looked awesome! (why didn't I think of that??)
I couldn't resist this owl, can you?  Let me know if you are stitching it!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thanks to you I am!!! :)