Saturday, November 17, 2012

More Stockings, this time for my sister

I have been running around a lot lately, I was able to take the kids and go visit my family in Colorado for a week, and we had such a great time!  We stayed with my sister and her family, and visited my Mom and Dad while we were there.

My sister asked that I make her stockings for her family, she loves blue and silver for Christmas.  I luckily had lots of this fabric from a quilt I had made previously, plus she had been collecting fat quarter she liked as well, so they came together so nice!
I machine quilted all of the stockings, and used vintage ric rac for the hangers.
The insides and backs of all of the stockings are different, using the pretty fabrics my sister had given me.  I love how they turned out.
Merry Christmas Nikki!  I love my sister :)

1 comment:

linda f said...

Heather,

Your stocking for your sister's family and parents are gorgeous. You do beautiful work! Glad you had a great time with family in Colorado.

Have a good weekend.

Linda