Friday, November 30, 2012

Quilt Group

A group of us have been meeting twice a month to sew and make bee blocks for each other and we are loving it!  Elizabeth had us all make a different color of "butterfly" for a quilt she is making her daughter.  I chose the red, they were fun to make.
We met at my house with bags of scraps, piled them on the floor and all went home with new ones for Jenn's blocks!
Jenn's block was Arkansas Cross Roads, it's going to be the coolest quilt!
We exchanged aprons for a Christmas swap this week!  We all had a lot of fun sewing for each other, I love my friends :)
Jenn made this apron for Colleen.
I made this apron for Joni!
Joni made this apron for Ellen!
Ellen made this apron for Mary.
Mary made this apron for Barbara, it has the cutest silly Santas on it :)
Barbara made me this awesome apron!
Colleen made this apron for Jenn.
We all had such a fun night!  I can't wait until January to get together again girls!! xoxoxo

No comments: