Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIP Wednesday: On A Whim

This past weekend was so fun!  I went to the Portland Modern Quilt Guild's meetup and had a blast, I will share more about that in another post.  In between the meetup, painting the outside of our house, horse camp for Jessie and a beach trip I was able to get some sewing done.  I really enjoyed making the blocks for my On A Whim quilt.  The fabrics are Pam Kitty Morning for Lakehouse Dry Goods.

I got all 20 blocks done and laid them out this morning so I can put the top together.
And this fabric stack has been ruminating on my table for a month or so, I finally have a pattern for it, and want to start on it this weekend.  These colors are so calming.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

Linda said...

So beautiful! I love your calm colors for your next quilt too. You never cease to amaze me with all you get done!

heather said...

That's a great top!

Jane said...

Very pretty!

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I can't wait to see what you do with those gorgeous fabrics!

Sarah @ Georgia Girl Quilts said...

Hi! I found you through WIP Wed...Love the looks of On a Whim and I'm interested to see what you're going to do with those calm colors so I am now following you with Bloglovin'. :)

Renee said...

What a great quilt pattern! It is so interesting to look at. Love the fabrics you have out, they are going to make a lovely quilt.