Wednesday, August 07, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Spin Cycle Finished

I have a finished quilt to show you for WIP Wednesday, I am so glad to have this done, and ready to ship.  The quilt pattern is called Spin Cycle, by Cluck Cluck Sew.  I loved making this quilt, it went together easily, and it's just adorable.
My Etsy customer asked me to use purple, red, yellow, aqua and pink fabrics for this quilt, so I pulled all of the fabrics from my stash, and went to town!
I used different shades of aqua solids for the center of the blocks.
The quilting is an all over swirly design using white thread.
I pieced the backing with 10" squares, and 10" wide strips of matching fabrics.
The quilt was a joy to make, I highly recommend you make one too :)
Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

anyadahab said...

I really like this quilt. The pattern is great and the fabrics are great.

Janet M said...

Love everything about this quilt. It's fabulous!!

Dawn said...

I love your quilt, Heather! I think I need to add that pattern to my to-do list.

MysteryKnitter said...

You can quilt!