Thursday, November 20, 2014

Modern Arizona Baby Quilt

This fabric has been calling my name for awhile, I finally made a quilt using it!  The fabric is called Arizona, by Art Gallery fabrics.  Art Gallery has really been drawing me in lately.  Whenever I go to Fabric Depot, I can't get out of that section.  Their fabric is really soft to the touch, and the colors are awesome!  Go check them out if you haven't already.
I cut 6" strips from yardage, and used a 60 degree triangle to get my large triangles.  It went together fast.  And it's so pretty!
I used a mint colored fabric from Cotton + Steel for the back and binding.  It matched perfectly.  This quilt is for sale in my Etsy Shop.

2 comments:

Dresden Lane said...

This year seems to be the year of equilateral triangle quilts and I am loving it. Your points are perfect.

MysteryKnitter said...

You can sew and quilt.